Joola Protective Blade Sealant & Varnish
This specially developed blade sealant protects the blade surface against the effects of repeated glueing of the upper veneers and absorption of glue and solvents. Ideal for players who regularly change rubbers as this water based varnish offers the best protection!
- Clean the blade surface of any remnants of glue.
- Rub the blade surface with sand paper (at least with a graining of 120 or finer), then carefully remove dust.
- Apply plenty of the blade sealing varnish evenly over the blade surface.
- Let dry for approx. 4 hours.
- For safe adhesion of the rubber slightly sand the blade's rim with abrasive paper.